Wednesday, February 10, 2010

sewing together

My Aunt's birthday was on Sunday.  Pony helped me sew a bag as a gift.  She likes to sit in the middle of whatever it is I am doing.  Which does make it a little difficult to cut straight and measure and all that.  But I honestly wouldn't have it any other way, I mean, eventually she has to move because I really can't get it done with her right there.  
I enjoy having her around all the time.  I would miss her too much if it was any other way!

It turned out :)  "Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for playing with her for a little while."

We got a little bit of snow here on Sunday and as a result there was no school Monday.  Just a little bit of snow.

2 comments:

  1. ok so I just got to your bog... I know took me forever!! I deleted my texts that had the address, and then wasn't sure how to get to it. Duh, facebook!! Anyway, I really like it! It is cool to keep up with you this way too, and I love seeing the pics of Pony :) sewing with you. Hope you had a great trip, put some more up now that I know where to find you!! :)

    ReplyDelete