Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Excuses

It is late.  And I haven't posted yet in February.  I have a good reason... just no time to explain right now.  Okay, a quick minute to explain.  Sewing projects, LOST season 6 starting, and my new sewing table are a few of the reasons.  (No I can't actually sew with it, but I think it is SO CUTE!)  All these things and more contribute to no posts in the last day or two.  I know it isn't a big deal, but I like writing and I hope to make time tomorrow.

I finished my project with the reds and oranges. 

Goodnight for now.

1 comment:

  1. It wasn't actually 8:53 when I said it was late, it was 10:53. I am not that old :) I realize 11pm is early for some people, but not for me when pony still doesn't like to sleep all night!

    John calls her pony after I told him how my friend Katie's youngest called her that until she learned how to say Naomi. It has kind of stuck. I thought I would explain that since chances are I will refer to her as pony quite often.

    ReplyDelete