Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birds

Three new baby owls, like the one that traveled south with me for Valentines day.
Also, here's my skirt.  I love it!  It was rescued from the thrift store bag and I decided to cover up a stain with this little bird house and bird (if you click on the picture and view it bigger then you can actually see the bird).  I think it makes the skirt more fun.
Today and yesterday I have been making tutu's.  But mostly just watching the entire first season of 24!  So I really only made three tutus.  And I just might have to watch season 2 sometime relatively soon since the first one kind of leaves you hanging :)  I'll take some pictures soon. 

2 comments:

  1. ohhh tu-tus huh?! I might have to hit you up for one of those! Syd would look fabulous in one :) As long as pony has a matching one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, I love the skirt! That's one I haven't seen yet, and the idea is so great!

    ReplyDelete