Monday, February 8, 2010

purpose

 
We had sunshine the other day.
I love it.

I finished Katie's curtains, and even took some pictures.  They aren't up here though.  

I made a bag for Sara, and an owl.  No pictures because I want her to see them for the first time in person.  We are going there on Thursday, I can't wait :)

I'm trying to figure out what the goal or purpose is of blogging at all.  I enjoy it, so if I decide to continue it could just be a way to journal.  I wish I had a diary of all of last year.  My first baby only has her first year of life once and I didn't document it that well.  I was just looking at pictures, it is crazy how much she has changed in 13 short months.  I love being a mom, and I love my daughter, and my husband too!

In time this may be organized and goal oriented.  
Just not today.

1 comment:

  1. It's just fun to see what's going on in your world, and to see you using your creativity to bless your family and friends. I'm so glad you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete