Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas present

I wanted to tell you about my perfect Christmas present. 

We pick names in my family for gifts and for ornaments and this was the first year that ideas were given by individuals to help with shopping.  We have a $30 suggested spending limit and so it is fairly low key, and really great :)  I did not help out whoever had my name, not intentionally,  I just couldn't think of anything that I really wanted.  My sister did amazing!


These are what I unwrapped Christmas Eve. 

I don't think they changed the way I sew, but they changed the way I see almost everything.  I now look at clothes, fabric, textiles, decorations... you name it, and think "what could this be?"  It is so fun.  There are many projects that will probably remain only in my head.  But others will eventually take shape. 

For however long this blog stays running there will be reference to these books as projects are created.

I've added a couple more to my collection as well.

Thanks Beccs!

No comments:

Post a Comment