Wednesday, February 3, 2010

baby wearing

Here's what I was always planning on making, and there is enough left over for a purse :)
 
I am torn now, I like the one I originally made, but this one is actually symmetrical and I did things right that I didn't do on the first one.  Do I really need two?? I've decided I don't actually need two, so not sure where this one will end up :)
Here's how the back is.  I think I like using these carriers with her on my back, but it is easier to get her into the front just for a picture.  It is such a comfortable carrier.  

When we were at the fabric store, and Savers, on Monday I had her on my back the whole time and she was basically like wearing a 21 pound 2 ounce backpack :) But way cuter than a backpack obviously.

The sewing that I finished today.

Sara's gift set.

No comments:

Post a Comment