Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Growing up

I have been meaning to put this up here, it is the last of my previous sewing projects.  Ones that I completed prior to starting a blog.  I got the idea from Stitched In Time and just changed up a few things.  
I would be happy to mark her height on the wall, but I can't take that with me quite as easily and I am fairly certain we won't be living here forever. And my baby isn't quite a baby anymore.

I've started putting her hair in a pony tail to keep it out of her face.  The overalls were her cousin's and I love them on her!
 Thanks to some beautiful weather Naomi got to take her first steps outside.  She was pretty excited about it.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, green grass, and no coats or mittens or hats!! So wish I lived in the south right about now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps I LOVE the pony in her hair!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete