Our Christmas was nearly perfect in every way. I LOVE my family and having them all here for 8 days was wonderful. I was going to try and post some pictures of some of the fun events but I am overwhelmed looking through the 1000+ pictures that were taken over the week! I love digital cameras, haha :) I will try and pick a few.
Phoebe turned one the day after everyone arrived. My friend Mandy made her cake for her.
We had some friends out and were able to have a game of two hand touch football.
There was skating on the lake since we didn't have snow.
Reading in matching pajama pants that mom/grandma made for all the granddaughters and Lydia.
We got enough snow to sled a couple of days!!!
I made two batches of caramel rolls.
Rolling down the hill.
Auntie Becca made sweet little clips/ponytail holders for her nieces!
The whole family together! I love them all so much.
We were able to gather enough snow from a few drifts to make some snowmen.
And by the last night there was no snow again so we had a nice campfire.
Some other fun memories were puzzles set, cards played, evenings of talking, lots of laughter, lots of fun memories, lots of good food consumed... and more. We didn't have much snow, but we had enough and thankfully weather was good for all travels to and from MN.
Today we had 40mph winds and some snow falling, made me appreciate the mild weather when everyone was here and the lack of worries about road conditions. What a blessing.
So my projects of late have just been to enjoy my family and our Christmas together. Just wanted to share!











Aw, that's a sweet post! Glad you were all together. Super special!!!
ReplyDeleteThe photo of your whole family just made me smile really big... :)
ReplyDelete