Now that I started posting again I just want to make up for all the time lost! I know I have done lots of projects in the past three months, I just need to figure out what they were and where my pictures are!
I found a few...
So the weekly tomato updates didn't happen, but I did get tomatoes!
My niece turned 6 and I made a doll sling for her, here is Naomi trying it out - she is shorter than Eden so it doesn't fit quite right on her. I think she is eating black licorice but I can't remember having it in the house ever... so not really sure about that.
Leah needed some baby shoes so I made the bottom ones for her and the top ones for another little girl. Which reminds me, I have 5 pairs I need to make before Christmas!!!
Naomi's bitty baby, sometimes named Kristin and sometimes just known as baby, needed a bed so I used some memory foam pieces I had and made a mattress and pillow for her little cradle.
I love the Amy Butler flannel I used :)
These last four aren't actually "projects" but I like to mix things up, a little variety!
Occasionally Naomi decides she needs to sew her blanket, fortunately she doesn't know how to actually run the sewing machine so there is very little danger of accidentally really sewing.
We had snow for a couple of days... I keep hoping it will come and stay so we have a white Christmas!!!
How could I not add this picture, LOVE her!
Every Wednesday, starting in September, I have two extra kids in the house. It is fun to have boys around and Naomi is learning how to hold her own. We have lots of fun and they are great kids! They are actually here today coloring at the table with Naomi as I post :)
My family all comes for Christmas on Sunday and I cannot wait :)









Love your pics! Bet you are so excited for Sunday, have lots and lots of fun, and I will pray we get some snow along with you! I need a white Christmas too. Don't think I have ever had a non-white Christmas!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to kiss Phoebe's cheeks. Hooray! And I love your blog.
ReplyDelete