A friend from 7th and 8th grade placed an order for 5 pairs of baby girl shoes to gift at showers as well as a pair for her second daughter due in March :) So I got them done today after having had them cut out and sitting on my desk for a few weeks now.
She is visiting home for Christmas and stopped by to get them. It was fun to catch up, unfortunately she lives in Colorado so I don't get to see her much.
I got a call from John's grandma a couple of weeks ago requesting some boy shoes and a diaper caddy for a baby shower on the 14th. So I finished those up for her today.
If you look at the right shoe and then the left it is kind of like a progression of the cow jumping over the moon :)
I am feeling pretty good about what I have accomplished today as far as sewing goes... cleaning the house is a different story.



No comments:
Post a Comment