Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Update

 I am still so excited about cloth diapers.  Here's part of my collection currently in use.
 #2 has a little more variety.  Mostly I am using FuzziBunz, but thanks to eBay and Etsy I have a few other kinds to try out - and will have enough diapers when we are changing them 12-18 times a day with a newborn! 
 Far left is an Etsy find, then a  bumgenius, FuzziBunz, and a drybees natural bamboo.  The drybees are quite possibly the cutest little cloth diapers I have ever seen.

We got to see my older sister over Thanksgiving and she brought me a fish tank.  I am so excited to get fish for it, I am just waiting for the heater to come so the fish don't die.  It is in the girl's room and at night the light was too bright shining towards Naomi's bed.  So today I made a little cover for that side...
 It velcros to the tank, and the inside fabric is the same as the one I am using as the backdrop.
 I found a vase at a thrift store yesterday so that is on the left, and on the right is my "natural Mopani wood."  Sara brought some live plants too, I am hopeful that they will recover from their week in transit!
Very little of this post consists of my projects actually, other than the fish tank accessories.  But it is an update on the cloth diaper situation here :) and I suppose any project counts.

I love using the diapers, and Naomi is getting better at her colors because of the variety :)  We just had our first little accident since I forgot to check her after John got home.  It was just over-wet, could have been worse! 

1 comment:

  1. haha I love that Pony is learning her colors from her diapers!! My kids only learned Dora, and Buzz Lightyears names, but that is ok with me ;) Anywho, I have a heater i think if you haven't got one yet! Give me a call, and I will look for it! Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete