Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Owls and more owls

I got them done Saturday mostly.

My nephews wanted owls like ugly dolls :)  bigger was the request.  So I made one for their sister too.  The little one is just there for a reference as I have shown that size before.  I get to see them over Thanksgiving!
When I had one of the owl done but not stuffed Naomi came in and wanted to hold the soft part and suck her thumb.  Which led to this creation.
Her new owl blankie.  She has lots of blankies and they are all pretty much interchangeable, I just love this though!  Minky fabric with the faux fur wings, it is so cozy.
 I made an extra blanket and then I also loved one of the stuffed ones I made so I am keeping it and had to make a third for the kids.  The other blanket looks slightly like a penguin because of the bow tie.

1 comment:

  1. Been meaning to tell you about this blog I found, and then you posted about owls!! I know how much you love them and I think of you all the time when I see them. Check this out!!
    http://www.myowlbarn.com/

    ReplyDelete