I decided last night that if I am going to take Pony to the Halloween party for little kids in town this afternoon then I would need a little bag for her for candy. I ended up getting a little carried away and made her a miniature version of the purses I have been making.
I started thinking about making this at 9:45pm and the plan was to just cut everything out and finish it up today. It definitely didn't work out that way, and she got her new purse this morning when she woke up.
It is a little big for her still, but she will grow into it! It is better than her trying to carry mine around, that one is definitely too big for this little girl.
Nap time will be so great for me today :)



Super cute!! I love the polka dots ;) And I love the smile!
ReplyDelete