Friday, October 15, 2010

Almost two months later :)

Wow it has been a while.  I have made a few things... I can't post pictures of two of the three that come to mind though :)

I made a purse for a dear friend and until I hear that she received it in the mail I don't want to ruin the surprise.

I also completed baby #2's name to hang on the wall above the crib, but again, privileged information not to be shared until around December 26th supposedly!

The one thing I can post a picture of I have to wait until nap time has ended since it was left in that room.  I went thrift store shopping with one of my sisters and found a pottery barn kids travel suitcase.  It is in really great shape, and was $6 so that makes it even more exciting.  It did have a name embroidered on it - thus the project that I can actually show a picture of.
I just appliqued a flower over the name.  She has been pulling it around the house since Tuesday :)

So that is about it for the past two months.  We went to Alabama for 10 days in there, and otherwise i don't have much of an excuse for not sewing or making anything.

2 comments:

  1. I got it today and LOVE IT!!! I can't believe how fast you made it, and the quality is awesome. Thank you thank you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it :) It is some of my favorite fabrics all put together!

    ReplyDelete