Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vera

I am not sure what the store was called but I saw some purses made out of these two Vera Bradley fabrics and decided that I LOVED how they went together. 

So this was the beginning, I am thinking of making a purse and possibly a couple more things to comprise one huge set :)  Incidentally I am pretty sure the purses were being sold for lots of $$$ because of where the store was.  And because Vera Bradley fabric is pretty "in" right now.

I made two pairs of shoes and two diaper caddies yesterday.  Might have been my most productive sewing day in a while.  I got it all cut out during nap time and got it all sewn after bed time.  It worked pretty well.

And now she is congested with a runny nose and we were up reading books at 1:30AM so that was pretty awesome too.  We have a few errands to run so I better go warm up the car :)

2 comments:

  1. I love these two together! You have to put pictures of the bags up for me too... I am still keeping an eye out for some material for a bag for me. But this is pretty cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just need to come over and look at what I have. I could almost start my own fabric shop :)

    ReplyDelete