Wednesday, March 31, 2010

love love love it

I bought this upholstery fabric remnant a while ago with plans for a purse. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out.
Inside three pockets.
And here's the other side of the bag so you can see how the fabric pattern is on both.

The problem with making things that I love all the time is that I then want to keep them. And I really don't need more than a couple of purses. Honestly I probably only really "need" one :)

So there are some variations on this bag that I think I will use in the next few I make too. I have a couple more remnants that I bought for this same purpose and now that I know I am a fan of how it turned out I think I will be busy today.

It had been a while since I used my sewing machine. It was probably beginning to think I didn't love it anymore.

2 comments:

  1. love love your bags. funny how i'm noticing fabric that looks so familiar... esp in the baby shoes!!

    ReplyDelete