Thursday, July 28, 2011

The past few...

The past few months weeks projects - the past few months I didn't do much of anything as far as this blog goes!

Some baby shoes have been sewn.

We have some new live plants and some African Dwarf water frogs so we rearranged the fish tank.  (Look back to December 7th to see how far the fish tank has come!!!)

Tomato garden!  I am just hoping to get enough to be able to make salsa...
My cousin gave us some baby tomato plants and my mom planted them for me.  John pounded wood into the ground and stapled chicken wire to it.  My sister, David, and I strung string through the lattice and the wooden stakes in hopes of the plants being able to grow tall supported by the string... looks pretty cool, not sure how it will hold up.  But hopefully there will be weekly pictures to document it.
 

Today I made my first ever zippered pouch...
 Which Lydia immediately claimed as her own :)

 So I made a second one!

Oh, and a couple of weeks ago I finished these purses for a friend's daughters :)


So that is my update of "projects" that have been going on around here lately!  I will try to be better about posting... I feel like 3+ months is a long time to go without posting :)

1 comment: