Saturday, December 11, 2010

Actual sewing done here

I've done some sewing :) Yay!  And I even used the serger... it has been a while.
 This is the inside view with an added "soaker."
 I made this wool cover out of an abercrombie sweater, the only reason I left the tag on is that I didn't want to go through the trouble of seam ripping it out... maybe I could sell it for way more since it is abercrombie :)  I plan on keeping this one actually, it does fit Naomi but I didn't think to take a picture while she had it on briefly, maybe next time.
Something I never made for Naomi, but intended to, were some of those covers for the car seat straps.  Now that I know how easy it is I think I will make some for her car seat too... or give her these and make more for baby girl.  That makes more sense since she can use them now :)
These are flannel on the one side and minky on the other.  This is the first time I have used this flannel and now I am trying to think of the best way to use more of it since I love it!  (Thanks for finding it for me Aunt Debi!)

If nap time keeps going here maybe I can get a second set made!

No comments:

Post a Comment