Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ready to go

The sewing machine is pristine again.  Apparently there was nothing really wrong with it.  So I am not sure what was going on with the thread tension the last few times I was sewing... something about using thread that is not cheap.  Hard to make the choice to spend at least double on thread though when I go through so much of it, and I have a supplier!
I didn't sew at all today.  I did however order this book online and I am really excited about it :) 
I think that I have a slight addiction to project books.  I have tried at least one thing from the books that I have already, but mostly I love looking through them and getting ideas.  I am thinking that I will be making many or most of the birds in this book though, based on the preview I got of it - I LOVE nearly everything I saw!  I got a little birthday money this year that I decided to spend furthering the addiction, thus this book and another one that I saw at Barnes and Noble the other day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment