I have been buying Bolthouse Farms 100% carrot juice lately :)
We had company on Sunday and while waiting for orange juice to thaw I offered carrot juice to the 4 year old, she tried it and as soon as I reassured her that she didn't have to drink it if she didn't want to she said "I don't like it" and handed me back the cup. Her dad wouldn't even try it, as John claimed "we are kind of hippies." *and by "we" he meant ME, not himself.
Yesterday I was at Target with my friend Katie and saw this on clearance:
I got it home and immediately made some juice, it was SO good!!! So today I made more and decided to take pictures since it is so fun.
Here's what I used.
This is what it looks like clean.
During the process.
After.
Enjoying the juice!
It is an acquired taste... my girls will both acquire the taste! At least that is my plan :) I think this does make us more hippie than buying carrot juice at the store (not to mention grinding our own whole wheat flour with my parents grinder from the '60's or '70's!)







Hahahahaha!!! You are so a hippie! But I love ya that way! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie, you'll have to come visit sometime and try it... maybe I can convert you!
ReplyDelete