I took an idea I saw online and modified it a little :) I love this animal fabric my mom found in Manila.
Naomi seems to like it too. Although she prefers her solid scrap piece of soft fabric that I picked up on clearance. Funny the things kids attach to.
Here's my "helper" pushing buttons that she isn't supposed to.
My other helper, this is how I was able to sew at all!
Today we tried this out:
I have been meaning to try making a ring sling, I bought the rings over a year ago and finally got around to it. I love the Amy Butler fabric. Mom found tons and bought about 15-20 yards, so I figured I was safe using 2.5 and trying this out, plus it is just a big piece of fabric so if it doesn't end up being used I can always just make it into something else.
My dear friend Catherine sent a baby gift that I got yesterday. I can't wait to get their pictures taken in them, come to think of it I could try and do that anytime! How cute are these?!
Catherine started a ministry called Radical Crafts, I have the button on my page. Go check it out :) I got to donate some items I made and now there is some sweet stuff from Kenya in her store. All proceeds go to support a ministry, the first was an adoption fund, now it is an organization that helps orphans get an education in Africa.
My daughter is asking for "ham, cheese," and also water, for lunch so I should go feed her!








Oh my goodness, I didn't know you had a blog, and I HAD NO IDEA you were an amazing crafty person! =) I just scrolled through all your old posts and you have a ton of winners! Way to go.
ReplyDeleteI recognize some of that fabric from my trips to Taytay. =)
YOu're doing great! Keep it up. =)