Here's my table if you missed it :)
It was a fun day. I found some great things to buy from other people, which was just as exciting as being able to sell some of the things I made. I did bring more of my stuff home again at the end of the day than I wanted to, but it is okay. I'm just glad that I didn't make more to bring than I already had.
In all honesty I think the thing that was disappointing was knowing how much I used the shoes and diaper caddy, and there is no way to convince anyone of how great they are.
The whole goal is to make that part of being a parent simpler. The shoes stay on so great and I think that the one thing I have used in the past year and a half more than anything else has been the diaper and wipes caddy. I try not to make things just to be frivolous... other than the tutus :) but all in all it is just stuff like what I use and love. Everything will eventually be put to good use.
For now baby #2 will just have lots of pairs of shoes to choose from :)
And now that July 24th is over, whenever I want to sew again, I can start experimenting and making different things. It will be something new for this blog, and good for me to branch out and make some of the things that I have thought about but haven't had time for. I have a super cute sweater just waiting to be made into a bag, and there are those sewing books I got for Christmas that have been neglected for way too long...
Dad and Mom leave for the Philippines in a few days. It is really sad, I have loved having them live here with us for the year and be a part of everything. Naomi has LOVED having Grandma and Grandpa here and it has been a huge blessing to have this year together.

When you get lonely after grandpa and grandma leave (and I know you will quickly!) come on up and stay with me for a day! We will make you thankful for your quiet house! :) Thanks for all of the cute things I got, and I will want a pair of shoes sometime soon... for a friend, but I don't know if it is a girl or boy yet! :) Talk to you soon
ReplyDeleteAnna, you should set up an Etsy shop and sell your pieces over the internet! I bet people would really be interested in what you have. Someday if I have a baby, I'm sure that I would love to have a diaper and wipes caddy :)
ReplyDeletejust looking at your blog & showing caroline the things you've made. love your spread from this summer! debi
ReplyDelete