Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Inventory...


My current stash of bags for art in the park.  It was recommended I have 36.  There are 12 so far, I don't think I'll get two dozen more made.

And the latest two tutus.  Baby blue and a dual colored pink one.

I've started painting some windows.  I am excited about those too.  There will be pictures eventually.

3 comments:

  1. These are super cute Anna!! Have you thought about opening an Etsy shop and selling some of your stuff online? I'd buy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the esty shop! I know a couple girls who do really well with them. I can hardly wait to see the window!! When are you coming to town next? And how did the trip go? We need to catch up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will if I have stuff left after art in the park :) Meg - I will make you anything you want! Just let me know. Katie, what trip are you talking about? And I am not sure when I am coming, something this week maybe? :)

    ReplyDelete