I think it works out pretty well. There are more shoes in the making, and I am trying to want to start getting some wallets ready to go as well as a couple of nursing covers. We will see what all happens in the next 4 weeks.

Naomi has been spending some time with Grandma as I am sewing, and yesterday she worked on using a fork by herself to eat her avacado, and a spoon for yogurt. She does great when she is hanging out with my mom but for some reason when I am in the picture she decides to whine and be fussy. I am going to miss my parents when they go back to the Philippines in July!!!!


i still use my black & white purse all the time. but mine has wonderful memories surrounding it!!! nancy & my project together
ReplyDeleteI call dibs on that one!! I am a sucker for all things polka dots, and then black and white besides.... I am sold!! :) I will talk to ya soon!
ReplyDeleteIt was a special order for a friend of mom's... but there is more of the fabric :) Just let me know. I painted the frame of the window today. Should get to the rest of it in the next few days. I'll be up there on Tuesday, you busy?
ReplyDeleteNo c'mon over!! Just the regular school trips :)
ReplyDelete