This is what I have been sewing for the past week. You wouldn't think it would take that long, but the prep work is crazy! I am now 20% finished.... actually with the the other 9 I have done and the 4 that are almost done I am 33% of the way there :)
Then I have "a few" other projects that are waiting to be done with it all having a deadline of July 24th so we will see how well stocked I can get.
yOU CAN DO IT!! I have complete confidence in you, and your amazing ability... just wait for payday!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat are these for? Etsy? A craft show?
ReplyDeleteArt in the Park here in town. And whatever doesn't go there I might try on Etsy.
ReplyDeleteGood for you...I can't wait to hear how it goes. I've always wanted to sell some stuff, but I get bored too easily and have trouble making lots of the same thing. But you might inspire me.
ReplyDelete